Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Plate 2 Page Photography assignment - WATERMELON

Just when you thought all that pink post it madness ended with the workshop...here is the June assignment...WattaMelon!
I made this very summery Watermelon & Feta Salad; a must on a hot day at a picnic! The sweet & Juicy watermelon provides a perfect balance to the crumbly saltiness of the feta. I have in many occasions made this salad with sliced red onions & olives. Th pumpkin seed gives it the perfect crunch.
June Plate to Page Assignment - Watermelon. Two images of watermelon.
 Love my new Ergo Chef Knive that I got back from plate2page!!

 Watermelon.Feta & Pumpkin Seed Salad

Watermelon,Feta & Pumpkinseed Salad
Ingredients
2 large slices of best juicy Watermelon cut into wedges
200g Feta cubes
Handful of basil leaves(you could use mint instead)
1 red onion sliced
Handful of olives
Olive Oil for drizzling
Pepper 
Method:
Toss all the ingredients except the oil in a bowl and  drizzle over some oil & serve.




2 comments:

Simones Kitchen said...

That looks really delicious Arthi! I also noticed on facebook that I missed your birthday!! Shame on me, but a belated happy birthday dear! Hope you had a great day!

Debugcooking said...

Dont worry honey!Thnx

Post a Comment

Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs